No more hunching over. This kicksled's handlebars are 39" tall so you can kick in comfort. Colors available are red, blue and birch.
Kicksleds are sold unassembled. Want your kicksled ready to hit the snow and ice? Add the Assembly Fee to your cart for $10.
- User height: 6'+
- Sled simply folds for transport and storage.
- Includes plastic runners, folding reflector and footrests.
- Length: 79"
- Height: 39"
- Width between runners: 16.5"
- Handlebar width: 21"
- Weighs 21.6 pounds
- Features a Finnish birch frame with galvanized spring steel runners and a steel bumper..
- Kicksleds manufactured in Finland by E. S. Lahtinen Oy (ESLA).
- Imported from Finland.
SHIPPING + CURBSIDE
- Free curbside pickup in Anchorage.
- Delivery options available in Anchorage and the Mat-Su Valley.
- Shipping available across Alaska and USA. Kicksleds ship unassembled, in a box.
- Shipping options available at checkout.
- We can ship to the bush via air cargo/freight options.
- Children's Seat Bracket
- Kicksled Powder Runners
- Kicksled Basket
- SPECIAL NOTE: Kicksled Basket will not fit on a kicksled that already has a Children's Seat Bracket installed.
Kicksledding offers a wonderful way to experience winter - from gliding down frozen trails to skating on the runners across frozen ponds. The sleds offer stability in winter conditions, speed when you want it and are versatile enough to be used by all ages and abilities--from toddlers to athletes and elders. Watch kicksled videos here.
Children must have adult supervision while kicksledding. Do not allow children to ride their kicksled in unsafe conditions. The sleds can pick up very high speed on downhills. The same goes for adults carrying precious cargo (babies/children) as passengers. We recommend stepping off the runners and walking the sled down steep, fast or icy downhills. We recommend wearing reflective gear and a helmet while kicksledding. More on kicksled safety here.