For those who consider themselves to be tall, this is the kicksled for you. This sled is comparable to the T6 and comes down to preference on the handlebar height. Available in four colors: Red, Blue, Birch and Black.
- Longest runner length of the kicksleds.
- Features a Finnish birch frame with galvanized spring steel runners and a steel bumper.
- Includes plastic runners, folding reflector and footrests.
- Simply folds down for easy transport and storage.
- Kicksleds manufactured in Finland by E. S. Lahtinen Oy (ESLA).
- Imported from Finland.
- Kicksleds are sold unassembled. Want your kicksled ready to hit the snow and ice? Add the Assembly Fee to your cart for $15.
- More about assembling by clicking here.
- User height: 5'7"+
- Height: 36"
- Length: 79"
- Width between runners: 16.5"
- Handlebar width: 21"
- Weighs 20.5 lbs.
- Front seat weight capacity: 300 lbs
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
Kicksledding offers a wonderful way to experience winter - from gliding down frozen trails to skating on the runners across frozen ponds. The sleds offer stability in winter conditions, speed when you want it and are versatile enough to be used by all ages and abilities--from toddlers to athletes and elders.
Children must have adult supervision while kicksledding. Do not allow children to drive their kicksled in unsafe conditions. The sleds can pick up very high speed on downhills. The same goes for adults carrying precious cargo (babies/children) as passengers. We recommend stepping off the runners and walking the sled down steep, fast or icy downhills. We always recommend wearing reflective gear and a helmet while kicksledding. More on kicksled safety here.