Blemished Kicksled Sale - Details
We have a small selection of kicksleds for sale in Anchorage that are blemished. This means the kicksled has a minor aesthetic flaw with it that does not impact usability (eg - scratched seat or chipped paint). To clear space in our shop we are putting these kicksleds up for sale at a discount. The kicksleds are for sale through our website and in our Anchorage shop. All blemished kicksled sales are final.
Considered the "standard" this size kicksled is accommodating for those between 5 and 5'9" feet tall. Available in four colors: Red, Blue, Birch and Black.
Kicksleds are sold unassembled. Want your kicksled ready to hit the snow and ice? Add the Assembly Fee to your cart for $10.
- User height: 5' - 5'9"
- Kicksled weighs 20 lbs (9.1 kg)
- Handlebar height: 34"
- Length: 79"
- Width between runners: 16.5"
- Handlebar width: 21"
- Distance from seat to bumper: 18”
- Features a Finnish birch frame with galvanized spring steel runners and a steel bumper.
- Carrying capacity: Up to 350 pounds (the limit is often determined by how much you can push).
- Includes plastic runners, folding reflector and footrests.
- Simply folds down for easy transport and storage.
- Kicksleds manufactured in Finland by E. S. Lahtinen Oy (ESLA).
- Imported from Finland.
SHIPPING + CURBSIDE
- Free curbside pickup in Anchorage.
- Delivery options available to Anchorage and the Mat-Su Valley.
- We can ship via air cargo/freight options.
- Children's Seat Bracket
- Kicksled Powder Runners
- Kicksled Basket
- *SPECIAL NOTE: Kicksled basket does not fit on a kicksled with a children's seat bracket installed.
Kicksledding offers a wonderful way to experience winter - from gliding down frozen trails to skating on the runners across frozen ponds. The sleds offer stability in winter conditions, speed when you want it and are versatile enough to be used by all ages and abilities--from toddlers to athletes and elders. Watch kicksled videos here.
Children must have adult supervision while kicksledding. Do not allow children to ride their kicksled in unsafe conditions. The sleds can pick up very high speed on downhills. The same goes for adults carrying precious cargo (babies/children) as passengers. We recommend stepping off the runners and walking the sled down steep, fast or icy downhills. We recommend wearing reflective gear and a helmet while kicksledding. More on kicksled safety here.