Endless wintertime fun for the kiddos! From pushing around the neighborhood and local trails to a weekend adventure with the family, this is the perfect size for youngsters. This sled fits perfectly in front of and in between the adult-sized kicksled runners - just in case your little kicker needs a break while you are out. Available in four colors: Red, Blue, Pink and Lime Green.
User height: 42" - 51" tall
- Adult supervision required.
- Handlebar height: 25"
- Length: 59"
- Width between runners: 13"
- Handlebar width: 16.5"
- Weighs 15 pounds
Includes plastic runners, folding reflector and footrests.
Simply folds down for easy transport and storage.
- Features a Finnish birch frame with galvanized spring steel runners and a steel bumper.
- Kicksleds manufactured in Finland by E. S. Lahtinen Oy (ESLA).
- Imported from Finland.
ASSEMBLY FEE + CURBSIDE DETAILS
- Free curbside pickup available in Anchorage.
- Want your kicksled ready to hit the snow and ice? Add the Assembly Fee to your cart $10. More about assembling by clicking here.
- Shipping available across Alaska and USA. Kicksleds ship unassembled, in a box.
- Shipping options available at checkout.
- We can ship to the bush via air cargo/freight options.
Kicksledding offers a wonderful way to experience winter - from gliding down frozen trails to skating on the runners across frozen ponds. The sleds offer stability in winter conditions, speed when you want it and are versatile enough to be used by all ages and abilities--from toddlers to athletes and elders.
Children must have adult supervision while kicksledding. Do not allow children to ride their kicksled in unsafe conditions. The sleds can pick up very high speed on downhills. The same goes for adults carrying precious cargo (babies/children) as passengers. We recommend stepping off the runners and walking the sled down steep, fast or icy downhills. We recommend wearing reflective gear and a helmet while kicksledding. More on kicksled safety here.