Want to try Nordic mushing with your favorite four-legged companion? While the Kickspark Max was not originally designed for mushing, it can be fully modified into a sporty Nordic mushing Spark with the Kickspark Dog Kit.
Kit does not include Kickspark MAX. Kickspark MAX is sold separately.
- Specially designed for use on the Adventure Sled and Kickspark MAX, allowing the kicking leg to move freely. The brake does not interfere with the kicking this way.
- Aggressive “toothing” on the right and left sides makes for balanced stopping on all conditions, even ice.
- Manufactured in Finland by E. S. Lahtinen Oy (ESLA).
- The double-brake has a one-year warranty for material and workmanship and does not cover wear and tear, corrosion, color changes, misuse or harm purposely made to the product.
- Attached to the stem of the Kickspark MAX, this antenna elevates the dog line from the ground and sled, preventing it from tangling in the runners.
- Elastic dog line created specifically for kicksledding
- Two options available: Dog line for one dog, or purchase a line for two dogs
- Installed to the front of the Kickspark MAX, these fasteners are secure and allow the sled driver to easily remove the dog line when not in use
- Bumper cover protects the dog in collisions with sled or in case the dog tries to bite the bumper. Features reflective tape and is made of durable synthetic leather material. Made in Finland by Kainpo.
This kit can be purchased and installed by the customer with the use of a couple tools (size 10 socket wrench and a screwdriver). If you’d prefer to skip the hassle of switching hardware and installing new components, we can install the Kickspark Dog Kit for you.