With adjustable-height handlebars, the versatile, one-size-fits-all Kickspark MAX is lightweight, fast and stable. The Kickspark Max was designed by famed Finnish designer, Hannu Vierikko, specifically for athletes and keen fitness users. The light aluminum frame of the Kickspark Max is designed to enable the user to achieve high speeds and performance. Even though the Kickspark Max is light, it is still extremely strong due to the large diameter aluminum tubing used in its construction.
The Kickspark Max features a variety of accessories that make it a perfect companion for fitness training. The riding position can be adjusted over a wide range to help you get the perfect ride height. Handlebar height has an adjustment range of 23cm and the angle of the handlebars can also be adjusted to suit the rider.
Kicksparks are sold unassembled. Want your kicksled ready to hit the snow and ice? Add the Assembly Fee to your cart for $10.
- Height of user: 4'2"+
- Length: 61" (5 feet)
- Height: 28" - 37"
- Width: 15''
- Weighs 12 lbs
- Includes plastic runners and footrests.
- Features a lightweight aluminum frame.
- Kicksleds manufactured in Finland by E. S. Lahtinen Oy (ESLA).
- Imported from Finland.
SHIPPING + CURBSIDE
- Free curbside pickup in Anchorage.
- The remaining kickspark inventory is in Anchorage. Orders from outside Southcentral Alaska will need to ship via cargo.
- Courier delivery options available in Anchorage and the Mat-Su Valley.
- We can ship to the bush via air cargo/freight options.