No more hunching over!. This kicksled's handlebars are 39" tall so you can kick in comfort. Colors available are red, blue and birch.
PRO TIP: The T8 has space for two “drivers” to stand on the runners behind the seat. This is convenient for pushing multiple people. This is best accomplished by adding an additional set of footrests to your order.
- Longest runner length of the kicksleds
- Features a Finnish birch frame with galvanized spring steel runners and a steel bumper.
- Includes plastic runners, folding reflector and footrests.
- Simply folds down for easy transport and storage.
- Kicksleds manufactured in Finland by E. S. Lahtinen Oy (ESLA).
- Imported from Finland.
- Kicksleds are sold unassembled. Want your kicksled ready to hit the snow and ice? Add the Assembly Fee to your cart for $15.
- More about assembling by clicking here.
- User height: 6’ +
- Length: 79"
- Height: 39"
- Width between runners: 16.5"
- Handlebar width: 21"
- Weighs 21.6 pounds
- Front seat weight capacity: 300 lbs
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
Kicksledding offers a wonderful way to experience winter - from gliding down frozen trails to skating on the runners across frozen ponds. The sleds offer stability in winter conditions, speed when you want it and are versatile enough to be used by all ages and abilities--from toddlers to athletes and elders.
Children must have adult supervision while kicksledding. Do not allow children to drive their kicksled in unsafe conditions. The sleds can pick up very high speed on downhills. The same goes for adults carrying precious cargo (babies/children) as passengers. We recommend stepping off the runners and walking the sled down steep, fast or icy downhills. We always recommend wearing reflective gear and a helmet while kicksledding. More on kicksled safety here.