Blemished Kicksled Sale - Details
We have a small selection of kicksleds for sale in Anchorage that are blemished. This means the kicksled has a minor aesthetic flaw with it that does not impact usability (eg - scratched seat or chipped paint). To clear space in our shop we are putting these kicksleds up for sale at a discount. The kicksleds are for sale through our website and in our Anchorage shop. All blemished kicksled sales are final.
Smaller in height, this kicksled is a perfect companion for ages 6+ and those around 5' tall. Available in three colors: Red, Blue and Lime Green.
Kicksleds are sold unassembled. Want your kicksled ready to hit the snow and ice? Add the Assembly Fee to your cart for $10.
- User height: 4'-5'
- Handlebar height: 30"
- Length: 71"
- Width between runners: 15"
- Handlebar width: 19.5”
- Kicksled weighs 18 lbs
- Features a Finnish birch frame with galvanized spring steel runners and a steel bumper.
- Includes plastic runners, folding reflector and footrests.
- Simply folds down for easy transport and storage.
- Kicksleds manufactured in Finland by E. S. Lahtinen Oy (ESLA).
- Imported from Finland.
SHIPPING + CURBSIDE
- Free curbside pickup in Anchorage.
- Delivery options available in Anchorage and the Mat-Su Valley.
- Shipping available across Alaska and USA. Kicksleds ship unassembled, in a box.
- Shipping options available at checkout.
- We can ship to the bush via air cargo/freight options.
Kicksledding offers a wonderful way to experience winter - from gliding down frozen trails to skating on the runners across frozen ponds. The sleds offer stability in winter conditions, speed when you want it and are versatile enough to be used by all ages and abilities--from toddlers to athletes and elders. Watch kicksled videos here.
Children must have adult supervision while kicksledding. Do not allow children to ride their kicksled in unsafe conditions. The sleds can pick up very high speed on downhills. The same goes for adults carrying precious cargo (babies/children) as passengers. We recommend stepping off the runners and walking the sled down steep, fast or icy downhills. We recommend wearing reflective gear and a helmet while kicksledding. More on kicksled safety here.