With adjustable-height handlebars, the versatile Kickspark MAX is lightweight, fast and stable. The Kickspark Max was designed by famed Finnish designer, Hannu Vierikko, specifically for athletes and keen fitness users. The light aluminum frame of the Kickspark Max is designed to enable the user to achieve high speeds and performance. Even though the Kickspark Max is light, it is still extremely strong due to the large diameter aluminum tubing used in its construction.
The Kickspark Max features a variety of accessories that make it a perfect companion for fitness training. The riding position can be adjusted over a wide range to help you get the perfect ride height. Handlebar height has an adjustment range of 23cm and the angle of the handlebars can also be adjusted to suit the rider.
- Height of user: 4'2" - 6'4"+
- Length: 61" (5 feet)
- Height: 28" - 37"
- Width: 15''
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Includes plastic runners and footrests.
- Kicksleds manufactured in Finland by E. S. Lahtinen Oy (ESLA).
- Imported from Finland.
ASSEMBLY FEE + CURBSIDE DETAILS
- No shipping via USPS is available. Learn more about alternative shipping options here.
- Free curbside pickup available in Anchorage.
- Assembly Fee of $10: At checkout you have the option to pay $10 per kickspark for assembly by Kicksled Alaska, or to assemble yourself at no extra cost. More about assembling by clicking here.
Kicksledding offers a wonderful way to experience winter - from gliding down frozen trails to skating on the runners across frozen ponds. The sled offers stability in winter conditions, speed when you want it and is versatile enough to be used by all ages and abilities--from toddlers to athletes and grandparents.
The sleds can be human-powered with the simple kick of a foot, or dog-powered with a couple of attachments to make that possible.