A kicksled created for the tiniest sledder! Finding a way to keep the always-on-the-go and independent toddler can be a challenge in the winter. This is a fun way to keep them entertained and balanced on the snow! The lightweight design makes it easy for the little kicksledder to self-correct their sled when it needs to be turned around or ends up in the snow berm. Available in two colors: Red and Blue
PRO TIP: If your little kicksledder gets tuckered out while on the trail, the T1 can be nested between the runners, in front of or behind the seat, of the T6, T7, T8 or Compact Kicksled. We recommend carrying a bungie cord to secure the T1 to the larger kicksled.
Kicksleds are sold unassembled. Want your kicksled ready to hit the snow and ice? Add the Assembly Fee to your cart for $10.
- Height of user: Less than 4'
- Adult supervision required.
- Length: 47"
- Height: 23"
- Width between runners: 13"
- Handlebar width:
- Weighs 8.5 pounds (3.9 kg)
- Includes plastic runners, folding reflector and footrests.
- Folds down for easy storage and transport.
- Features a Finnish birch frame with lightweight aluminum runners and bumper.
- Manufactured in Finland by E. S. Lahtinen Oy (ESLA).
- Imported from Finland.
- Shipping available across Alaska and USA. Kicksleds ship unassembled, in a box.
- More about assembling by clicking here.
Kicksledding offers a wonderful way to experience winter - from gliding down frozen trails to skating on the runners across frozen ponds. The sleds offer stability in winter conditions, speed when you want it and are versatile enough to be used by all ages and abilities--from toddlers to athletes and elders.