A kicksled created for the tiniest sledder! Finding a way to keep the always-on-the-go and independent toddler can be a challenge in the winter. This is a fun way to keep them entertained and balanced on the snow! Plus, they are just, well, super cute!
PRO TIP: If your little kicksledder gets tuckered out while on the trail, the T1 can be nested between the runners of a T6, T7, T8 or Compact Kicksled. We recommend carrying a bungie cord to secure the T1 to the larger kicksled.
- Height of user: Less than 4'
- Adult supervision required.
- Length: 47"
- Height: 23"
- Width: 13"
- Weighs 8.5 pounds (3.9 kg) a
- Includes plastic runners, folding reflector and footrests.
- Folds down for easy storage and transport.
- Features a Finnish birch frame with aluminum runners.
- Manufactured in Finland by E. S. Lahtinen Oy (ESLA).
- Imported from Finland.
- Shipping available via USPS. Kicksleds ship unassembled, in packaging.
- Free curbside pickup available in Anchorage.
- Assembly Fee of $10: At checkout you have the option to pay $10 per kicksled for assembly by Kicksled Alaska, or to assemble yourself at no extra cost. More about assembling by clicking here.
Kicksledding offers a wonderful way to experience winter - from gliding down frozen trails to skating on the runners across frozen ponds. The sleds offer stability in winter conditions, speed when you want it and are versatile enough to be used by all ages and abilities--from toddlers to athletes and elders.
Children must have adult supervision while kicksledding. Do not allow children to ride their kicksled in unsafe conditions. The sleds can pick up very high speed on downhills. The same goes for adults carrying precious cargo (babies/children) as passengers. We recommend stepping off the runners and walking the sled down steep, fast or icy downhills. We always recommend wearing reflective gear and a helmet while kicksledding. More on kicksled safety here.