Kicksled Alaska is a locally-owned small business specializing in kicksleds and kicksparks. The mission of Kicksled Alaska is: “Build and support a kicksledding culture in Alaska and beyond.”
We are seeking an Anchorage-based kicksled technician. The position will assemble and repair kicksleds and kicksparks, package orders for shipping and assist customers in-person and on the phone as-needed.
The job is seasonal, from October 2023 through March 2024. The kicksled technician will report to the owners of Kicksled Alaska. Position will be hourly, with a minimum of 10 hours per week.
- Assembling and repairing kicksleds, kicksparks and adventure sleds
- Prepare and package online orders for shipping, delivery and curbside pick up.
- Assist with inventory counting
- Assist with events
- Perform housekeeping duties to keep the warehouse and store clean and organized
- Interacting with customers on the sales floor, as needed
- Answering business phone and email, as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Availability to work Saturdays
- Efficient with hand tools
- A desire to learn
- A passion for kicksledding is a plus, but not required
- Organized and detail oriented
- A love of winter and cold weather
- Excellent customer service
- Physically able to lift 50 pounds
Wages + Benefits
- Beginning at $18/hour
- 10-30 hrs/week
- Kicksled Alaska employee discount
- Access to outdoor industry pro deals
- Getting to call kicksledding work!
To apply: Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org