Fast, rigid and stable: this is a favorite sled choice amongst children. With an adjustable handlebar, it can be shared amongst friends and family, too. This is a very fun sled to use when you do not need to carry a passenger or gear.
The Kickspark is a steel-framed sled that was orignially designed for use in competition and by athletes. The Kickspark is fast, handles well and can tackle rough surfaces.
The Kickspark is lightweight but very easy to ride. The design of the Kickspark body is many times more rigid than that of an ordinary kicksled and that guarantees a stable slide at high speeds. The riding position is easy to adjust, because the Kickspark handlebar features a big height adjustment range and a comfortable, upholstered multiple position handle.
- Adjustable height and upholstered handle.
- User height: 3' to 6'+
- Height: 26-35"
- Length: 61"
- Width: 15"
- Weight: 6 kg (13 lbs.)
- Available in red, blue, pink and lime green
- Comes assembled with plastic sliding runners and adjustable footrests
- Kicksleds manufactured in Finland by E. S. Lahtinen Oy (ESLA).
- Imported from Finland.
- No shipping - Delivery and pickup in Anchorage only. Select at checkout. Contact us with questions. We can coordinate the delivery of your sled(s) within a couple of days.
Kicksledding offers a wonderful way to experience winter - from gliding down frozen trails to skating on the runners across frozen ponds. The sled offers stability in winter conditions, speed when you want it and is versatile enough to be used by all ages and abilities--from toddlers to athletes and grandparents.
The sleds can be human-powered with the simple kick of a foot, or dog-powered with a couple of attachments to make that possible.