Handmade in Anchorage, Alaska, the Kicksled Caddy is the perfect accessory to the traditional birch-frame kicksled. Whether packing snacks for kiddos, or stashing extra layers for the day, the large pouch, with dual water bottle holders is designed so you don’t need to carry a backpack, your kicksled caddy does it all. Made of bright, rugged material, the Kicksled Caddy fits securely with hook and loop straps to the kicksled.
Every caddy is handmade locally in small batches in Anchorage, Alaska, by Sarah Radonich of Camp Robber LLC.
- Durable zippered pouch
- Two cup holders
- One mesh exterior pocket
- Hook and loop straps for securing to kicksled frame
- Reflective trim
- Material: 1000 Denier Coated CORDURA® HP
- Gear capacity approximately 330 cu in, very roughly 5L bag
- Dimensions: 10.5"x9.5", with cupholders included in length
- Weight: 7 oz
- Zipper: #10 molded tooth
- Handmade in Anchorage, Alaska, by Sarah Radonich of Camp Robber LLC.