$369 - COMING SOON - EXPECTED ARRIVAL IN LATE SEPTEMBER 2021.
The Compact T7 is a new design, making its debut in 2021. This kicksled is unlike the other traditional kicksleds. What makes it different? The seat size is DOUBLE. This offers more carrying capacity for gear and a more comfortable seat for sitting longer at the ice fishing hole. Being compact makes this sled easier to transport in a vehicle or airplane (this is Alaska, after all) and it takes up less space in summer storage. This kicksled has the same handlebar height as the T7.
Kicksleds are sold unassembled. Want your kicksled ready to hit the snow and ice? Add the Assembly Fee to your cart for $10.
- User height: 5'7"+
- Height: 36"
- Runner Length: 54" (4’)
- Width between runners: 16.5"
- Seat length: 15"
- Handlebar width: 21”
- Weight: 18.3 lbs.
- Features a Finnish birch frame with galvanized spring steel runners and a steel bumper.
- Includes plastic runners, folding reflector and footrests.
- Does not include bungees or hooks that are in the picture.
- Simply folds down for easy transport and storage.
- Kicksleds manufactured in Finland by E. S. Lahtinen Oy (ESLA).
- Imported from Finland.
SHIPPING + CURBSIDE
- Free curbside pickup in Anchorage.
- Delivery options available in Anchorage and the Mat-Su Valley.
- Shipping available across Alaska and USA. Kicksleds ship unassembled, in a box.
- Shipping options available at checkout.
- We can ship to the bush via air cargo/freight options.
- Children's Seat Bracket
- Kicksled Powder Runners
- Kicksled Basket
- A special note: The Children's Seat Bracket and Kicksled Basket cannot be used on the same kicksled - they do not fit together.
Kicksledding offers a wonderful way to experience winter - from gliding down frozen trails to skating on the runners across frozen ponds. The sleds offer stability in winter conditions, speed when you want it and are versatile enough to be used by all ages and abilities--from toddlers to athletes and elders. Watch kicksled videos here.
Children must have adult supervision while kicksledding. Do not allow children to ride their kicksled in unsafe conditions. The sleds can pick up very high speed on downhills. The same goes for adults carrying precious cargo (babies/children) as passengers. We recommend stepping off the runners and walking the sled down steep, fast or icy downhills. We recommend wearing reflective gear and a helmet while kicksledding. More on kicksled safety here.