If Alaska Air Cargo services your Alaska community, this is a shipping option for you. Pricing is based on a minimum weight of approximately 100 pounds. Each kicksled is 25 pounds, so several kicksleds can be delivered to one person and the freight charge will not change.
IMPORTANT: You are responsible for picking up your order from Alaska Air Cargo at the arrival airport.
General Freight with Alaska Air Cargo means that your kicksled(s) will ship when there is space on a flight.
Priority Freight ships your kicksled(s) on the next flight out, once it is received by Alaska Air Cargo.
Cash on Delivery means that you will pay Alaska Air Cargo directly, when you pickup. This is a good option for orders of four or more kicksleds, because the freight cost may change depending on the final weight.
- $75 General
- $90 Priority
- General - Cash on Delivery
- Priority - Cash on Delivery
The above pricing is for communities in Alaska and does not reflect delivery pricing to Lower 48 States.We have added a fee for our time and material to package and deliver your order to Alaska Air Cargo.
HOW TO CHECKOUT WITH YOUR SHIPPING OPTION SELECTED
1. Choose your kicksled(s)/kickspark(s)/accessories
2. Choose your preferred shipping option
3. MOST IMPORTANT STEP: Choose Curbside Pickup to complete your order. Order will not process otherwise. If your address is outside Anchorage, our website will not allow you to checkout if you do not select Curbside Pickup.
4. We will contact you with shipping details or any questions.