Endless wintertime fun for the kiddos! From pushing around the neighborhood and local trails to a weekend adventure with the family, this is the perfect size for youngsters. This sled fits perfectly between the adult-sized kicksled runners - just in case your little kicker needs a break while you are out.
SPECIAL NOTES: We still have some T2 inventory in stock from 2019. The 2020 kicksleds have undergone an update, making the runners slightly shorter. The runners on the 2020 model now match the length of a kickspark. No other changes were made to the design. We are discontinuing the pink and lime green from our inventory. The sleds available here, in those colors, are the last ones available.
User height: 3 1/2' - 4 1/4' tall (ages 2-6)
- Adult supervision required.
- Height: 25"
- Width: 13"
- 2019 Length: 63"
- 2020 Length: 59"
- Weighs 15 pounds
Includes plastic runners, folding reflector and footrests.
Simply folds down for easy transport and storage.
- Features a Finnish birch frame with galvanized spring steel runners.
- Kicksleds manufactured in Finland by E. S. Lahtinen Oy (ESLA).
- Imported from Finland.
ASSEMBLY FEE + CURBSIDE DETAILS
- No shipping via USPS is available. Learn more about alternative shipping options here.
- Free curbside pickup available in Anchorage.
- Assembly Fee of $10: At checkout you have the option to pay $10 per kicksled for assembly by Kicksled Alaska, or to assemble yourself at no extra cost. More about assembling by clicking here.
Kicksledding offers a wonderful way to experience winter - from gliding down frozen trails to skating on the runners across frozen ponds. The sleds offer stability in winter conditions, speed when you want it and are versatile enough to be used by all ages and abilities--from toddlers to athletes and elders.
Children must have adult supervision while kicksledding. Do not allow children to ride their kicksled in unsafe conditions. The sleds can pick up very high speed on downhills. The same goes for adults carrying precious cargo (babies/children) as passengers. We recommend stepping off the runners and walking the sled down steep, fast or icy downhills. We recommend wearing reflective gear and a helmet while kicksledding. More on kicksled safety here.