Smaller in height, this kicksled is a perfect companion for ages 6+ and those around 5' tall. Available in two colors: Red and Blue.
User height: Up to 5'6"
- Height: 30"
- Length: 71"
- Width: 15"
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Features a Finnish birch frame with galvanized spring steel runners.
Includes plastic runners, folding reflector and footrests.
Simply folds down for easy transport and storage.
- Kicksleds manufactured in Finland by E. S. Lahtinen Oy (ESLA).
- Imported from Finland.
ASSEMBLY FEE + CURBSIDE DETAILS
- No shipping via USPS is available. Learn more about alternative shipping options here.
- Free curbside pickup available in Anchorage.
- Assembly Fee of $10: At checkout you have the option to pay $10 per kicksled for assembly by Kicksled Alaska, or to assemble yourself at no extra cost. More about assembling by clicking here.
Kicksledding offers a wonderful way to experience winter - from gliding down frozen trails to skating on the runners across frozen ponds. The sled offers stability in winter conditions, speed when you want it and is versatile enough to be used by all ages and abilities--from toddlers to athletes and elders.
The sleds can be human-powered with the simple kick of a foot, or dog-powered with a couple of attachments to make that possible.
Children must have adult supervision while kicksledding. Do not allow children to ride their kicksled in unsafe conditions. The sleds can pick up very high speed on downhills. The same goes for adults carrying precious cargo (babies/children) as passengers. We recommend stepping off the runners and walking the sled down steep, fast or icy downhills. We recommend wearing reflective gear and a helmet while kicksledding. More on kicksled safety here.