Considered the "standard" this size kicksled is accommodating for those between 5 and 6 feet tall.
- User height: 5' - 6'
- Weighs 20 lbs (9.1 kg)
- Height: 34"
- Length: 79"
- Width: 16.5"
- Features a Finnish birch frame with galvanized spring steel runners.
- Carrying capacity: Up to 350 pounds (the limit is often determined by how much you can push)
- Includes plastic runners, folding reflector and footrests.
- Simply folds down for easy transport and storage.
- Kicksleds manufactured in Finland by E. S. Lahtinen Oy (ESLA).
- Imported from Finland.
- No shipping. Delivery and pickup in Anchorage only. Select at checkout. Contact us with questions. We can coordinate the delivery of your sled(s) within a couple of days.
Kicksledding offers a wonderful way to experience winter - from gliding down frozen trails to skating on the runners across frozen ponds. The sled offers stability in winter conditions, speed when you want it and is versatile enough to be used by all ages and abilities--from toddlers to athletes and elders.
The sleds can be human-powered with the simple kick of a foot, or dog-powered with a couple of attachments to make that possible.